1. Developing good economics (technoeconometrics) for maximizing the output of hard earned and hard saved resources of the housing consumer.
2. The housing building started with the advent of civilization and the improvement and innovation will continue as long as the civilization endures.
3. Building centre / movement was conferred a Scroll of Honour by United National Centre for Human Settlements (UNCHS) for the use of cost effective technologies in India. There is need to develop scientific and spiritual route charts for cost effective technologies and to maximize output of consumer resources (for good economics or technoeconometrics) by use of digital technology.
4. Maximizing output of consumer and national resources efficiently, scientifically and spiritually.About Us
Home building systems should have been developed in shape of tailor made route chart. This is for consumer attaining the knowledge.- Narinder Singh
Sharpen home build techniques a great effort by the one who toiled alone; by inspiration of Guru Ram Dass ji – who worked without remuneration for the building the Golden Temple and the holy City Amritsar.- Dr. Joginder Singh
Only when anyone is at its most serious or playful then the divinity finally get serious with the mission. Guru Ram Dass ji blessings is prayed for the consumer welfare.- Jatinder Kumar
Really excellent knowledge art.- Ashok Kumar
Though shelter is root of happiness yet knowledge of home building / home purchase has not been developed with scientific management outlook.- Sandeep Puri
Best attempt to sharpen and enlighten the hidden treasures of individual consumer intelligence.- Abhishek Garg
The work remembers the Jonathan Borofsky quote "…depict a man with a motorized arm and hammer movement to symbolize workers throughout the world."- Nanki
An attempt to improve stale old home building by more informed consumer.- Rachpal Kumar
Wonderful magic of Home Building Knowledge that too free.- Harpal Singh
Knowledge of technique is underpin of the home building / purchase.- Kanchan Tiwari
Sharpen home build techniques is creativity sacred and scientific both.- Ravinder Singh
1. The average home is built with techniques not too different from those of 100 years ago. Inspite if the fact that well over a million and a half homes are built each year, building methods are, in many cases, rather ancient and out-of-date.
2. The average cost of housing in India is many times higher even as compared to the United States, when compared on the basis of purchasing power parity (PPP) and the average income levels.
3. Building centre / movement was conferred a Scroll of Honour by United National Centre for Human Settlements (UNCHS) for the use of cost effective technologies in India.............